Hello,

When you says 'the request', which of the requests are you referring about?

In my use case, it is the admin of tenant1 that creates a user1, then user1
receive a link to go to the InfoRecovrySample, and I put put this link in a
browser, I get an invalid code error, but when it is the super admin that
does it to create a user in the super tenant, it works fine.

And referring the second question of my last mail can you help me on that?

Regards,

--
Cordialement,

Alioune B KONÉ.