Thanks Niranjan. We can re-use the same! :-)

@Dharshana, per component coverage report is already there. The aggregated
report is in addition to that. The aggregated report will depict the
overall coverage of the repo to understand how much of this repo's code are
covered. Both these are important.

Best regards,
KasunG

--

*Kasun Gajasinghe*Associate Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc.
email: kasung AT spamfree wso2.com
linked-in: http://lk.linkedin.com/in/gajasinghe
blog: http://kasunbg.org
phone: +1 650-745-4499, 77 678 0813