From: Amit Rajvanshi <amit.rajvan...@eperiumindia.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 10:45 AM
Subject: WSO2 ESB process stuck
To: Malaka Silva <mal...@wso2.com>

HI Malaka,

I will be glad if you can help me on the below bottleneck.

I have a process which enrich product information from Icecat system and
write it into xml files. Total product are around 60K and it takes around
22 hours to complete the process.

However sometimes process stuck in between after 40k products and it does
not write anything in Carbon log also source file is still there on SFTP.

So my queries are :

1.       Can I see somewhere else for errors

2.       Is it possible to check if process is still running or not since
WSO2 is not releasing memory also.

3.       How can I handle such scenario.

Please do needful.

Best regards,
*Amit Rajvanshi*

*Technical Consultant*
Eperium Business Solutions (I) Pvt Ltd,
B-13, Sector 57,
Noida (U.P.) - 201301
Phone: +91-120-4737401 <+91%20120%20473%207401>
Web: www.eperiumindia.com

*Shaping future commerce together*

This message may contain confidential or legally privileged information. In
the event of any error in transmission, unauthorized recipients are
requested to contact the sender immediately and not to disclose or make use
of this information. No warranties or assurance are made or given as to the
accuracy of the information given or in relation to the safety of this
e-mail and any attachments. No liability whatsoever is accepted for any
consequences arising from this e-mail.

--

Best Regards,

Malaka Silva
Associate Director / Architect
M: +94 777 219 791
Tel : 94 11 214 5345
Fax :94 11 2145300
Skype : malaka.sampath.silva
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/malaka-silva/6/33/77
Blog : http://mrmalakasilva.blogspot.com/

WSO2, Inc.
lean . enterprise . middleware
https://wso2.com/signature
http://www.wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/
<http://wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/>
https://store.wso2.com/store/

Don't make Trees rare, we should keep them with care