Hello everyone,

I'm Satyarth Praveen, a 4th-year undergraduate student from Delhi
Technological University (formerly DCE), New Delhi. I'm interested in
implementing the *Real-Time Machine Learning Toolkit for Siddhi
<https://docs.wso2.com/display/GSoC/Project+Proposals+for+2017#ProjectProposalsfor2017-Proposal24:[Analytics]Real-TimeMachineLearningToolkitforSiddhi>*
 which is the Proposal No. 24 for WSO2 Google Summer of Code 2017 project
as mentioned here
<https://docs.wso2.com/display/GSoC/Project+Proposals+for+2017#ProjectProposalsfor2017-Proposal6:AtomPluginforSiddhi>
.
I'm well-versed with Java and have multiple projects regarding machine
learning including some research projects and an IEEE published research
paper. I would be excited to work on the mentioned project. It would be
great if someone could provide me with the additional details for getting
started with the project.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Satyarth Praveen