Hi all,

I am Heshan Jayasinghe 4th year undergraduate of university of
moratuwa,Srilanka. I have experience in Java/MEAN/android/Go projects. I
was GSOC 2016 participant with your Organization and successfully finish
all my tasks and complete my project.

I go though all the information you mention in this project and I go though
Go sample CLI tools examples too.I familiar with REST services in java and
node.js and haven't more experience using Go.I think i can familiar with
those areas before start this project. Could you please give me further
information about this projects then i can research on those area.

Thank you,
regards,

Heshan Jayasinghe