Hi All,

I'm Sameera Wickramasekara, a final year undergraduate at University of
Moratuwa . I'm experienced with Java, Android and JavaScript frameworks
.I'm Interested in the Project for designing new REST API for APIM . I have
experience with developing REST APIs with java and Node.js from my academic
projects and my internship experiences.I believe i can contribute to this
project through my skills. as my fist steps i am reading the documentation
of APIM and downloading it to get familiar with the concepts. I highly
appreciate if you could guide me how should i proceed from here.

Thank you & Regards,
Sameera Wickramasekara

.