Hi all,

I am an undergraduate of Department of Computer Science & Engineering,
University of Moratuwa. I was an intern at WSO2 recently.

I am participating in GSoC this year and found the following project idea;
"Proposal 18: CLI tool for WSO2 Identity Server" much interested.

I am much skilled in Java, Maven and Github. I am currently studying Golang
to get an idea of how it could help implementing this project. I have
already downloaded the latest IS and checking for its features.

I would very much like to contact with the mentor of this project and get
some more information on the project.

Thanks & regards,

Eranga Heshan
*Undergraduate*
Computer Science & Engineering
University of Moratuwa
Mobile:  +94 71 138 2686 <%2B94%2071%20552%202087>
Email: eranga....@gmail.com
<https://www.facebook.com/erangaheshan>   <https://twitter.com/erangaheshan>
   <https://www.linkedin.com/in/erangaheshan>