Hi Malaka,

After some effort I could upgrade MQ-Client [1] that I created earlier, to
establish SSL connections with IBM WebSphere MQ.
Please have a look.

Here I used SSL_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA Cipher Suit and IBM MQ self
signed certificate.
During that implementation I could realized that even though IBM MQ
supports a long list of cipher suits only few cipher suits are supported for
Oracal Java JVM. So I will list down all possible ciper-suits in near
future.

Now I believe that I have a solid background of the project idea and am
looking forward to do this in GSoC.

[1]https://github.com/chanakadinesh/MQ-Client

Thanks,