Hi Abishalani,

The components are in <CARBON_HOME>/repository/components/plugins folder.
There you will find org.wso2.carbon.identity.oauth.dcr_5.3.4.jar.

You can checkout the tag v5.3.4 of the repository and then work through the
changes to the component. If you are going to apply the changes to the
product, you can build the jar and then create folder patch0001 (format of
the folder name should be "patch" and then a four digit number. Patches are
applied in the order of the number) in
<CARBON_HOME>/repository/components/patches and place the newly built jar
inside that. After this you have to restart the server. Please note that
the for jars you are going patch name should be equal to the original jar
in dropins folder.

If you successfully installed the changes, you will be able to notice a log
like below at the next start up.

[2017-01-31 21:07:39,035]  INFO
{org.wso2.carbon.server.extensions.PatchInstaller} -  Patch changes
detected  {org.wso2.carbon.server.extensions.PatchInstaller}
[2017-01-31 21:07:39,513]  INFO
{org.wso2.carbon.server.util.PatchUtils.console} -  Backed up plugins to
patch0000 {org.wso2.carbon.server.util.PatchUtils.console}
[2017-01-31 21:07:39,525]  INFO
{org.wso2.carbon.server.util.PatchUtils.console} -  Patch verification
started {org.wso2.carbon.server.util.PatchUtils.console}
[2017-01-31 21:07:39,530]  INFO
{org.wso2.carbon.server.util.PatchUtils.console} -  Patch verification
successfully completed. {org.wso2.carbon.server.util.PatchUtils.console}

Thanks,

--
Maduranga Siriwardena
Software Engineer