Hi Dinuksha,

Glad to hear that you have made progress with the project.

As a start, exposing a separate servlet would be okay. But going forward
with the project, you may have to use the approach used in the DCR endpoint
which is [1] (or may have to use a cxf endpoint).

[1]
https://github.com/wso2-extensions/identity-inbound-auth-oauth/blob/master/components/org.wso2.carbon.identity.oauth.dcr/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/identity/oauth/dcr/processor/DCRProcessor.java

Thanks,

--