Please find answers inline:

The questions I have:

1) Are we going to implement one extension for every algorithms or an new
extension for each learning algorithms.
    One extension for all algorithms (please looks at
https://github.com/wso2-extensions/siddhi-execution-math for an example)

2) Are we going to use the same extension for training and predicting by
adding a new parameter to select if it is a training or a prediction :

   For every algorithm, we will have two methods namely: fit (for training)
and predict, similar to Scikit-Learn API

Regarding the proposal :

1) Do I have to mention about the performance and accuracy evaluation
techniques, benchmark data sets that will be used, or is it enough to just
focus on the high level design of the proposed system.
 When it comes to performance, Please run your model against well-known
datasets and present your result.

Thanks,
Upul

--