Hi Aaron,

Another way to do this in addition to what Maheeka mentioned is include
connector(s) as part of carbon application project and deploy it with ESB.

You can simply copy the xxxxxx.car file
to /repository/deployment/server/carbonapps folder.

[1]
https://docs.wso2.com/display/ESB500/Working+with+Connectors+via+WSO2+ESB+Tooling

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 6:33 AM, Maheeka Jayasuriya <mahe...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Aaron,
>
> You can copy the connector zip file to [ESB_HOME]/repository/
> deployment/server/synapse-libs/ folder. This will deploy the connector to
> the server.
>
> If you need to enable the connector, instead of using the UI or admin
> services, you can create a file as attached (for Instagram) and copy it to
> [ESB_HOME]/repository/deployment/server/synapse-configs/default/imports.
> Make sure the file name is as {<package path>}<connector_name>.xml .
>
> Thanks,
>
> Maheeka Jayasuriya
> Associate Technical Lead
> Mobile : +94777750661
>
> On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 6:16 AM, Aaron Watkins <aaron.watkins@integration.
> works> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>

>> I’m currently working on setting up the WSO2 ESB via puppet. I’ve got the
>> basic setup all working, but need to add the file connector.
>>

>> Is there a way to automate the installation of a connector? Specifically,
>> I don’t want to use the GUI to upload the zip file, but want to be able to
>> add the connector from the command line. I’ve seen the following web page:
>> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28946865/is-it-possible-
>> to-manage-wso2-esb-connectors-in-commandline, but that doesn’t upload
>> the zip or anything, so doesn’t appear to actually do anything.
>>

>> Is there a location we could put the file (eg. repository/components/lib)
>> or similar before enabling?
>>

>> Any tips would be greatly appreciated
>>

>> Aaron Watkins

Best Regards,

Malaka Silva
Associate Director / Architect
M: +94 777 219 791
Tel : 94 11 214 5345
Fax :94 11 2145300
Skype : malaka.sampath.silva
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/malaka-silva/6/33/77
Blog : http://mrmalakasilva.blogspot.com/

WSO2, Inc.
lean . enterprise . middleware
https://wso2.com/signature
http://www.wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/
<http://wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/>
https://store.wso2.com/store/

Don't make Trees rare, we should keep them with care