Hi,

1. I have a micro service registered in a uuf app via component.yaml

apis:
  - className:
"org.wso2.is.portal.user.client.api.micro.PasswordUtilityMicroService"
    uri: "/passwordUtil-micro-service/"

Now, the url for the micorservice is in the form of

/admin-portal/root/apis/passwordUtil-micro-service/validatePassword

2. Inside the microservice I call an OSGI service.

BundleContext bundleContext =
FrameworkUtil.getBundle(PasswordValidationService.class).getBundleContext();

3.When writing a test case with 'MicroServicesRunner' since it is a
non-osgi environment, my OSGI service is not fetched.

4.Then we tried to write as an osgi test. Then it says it cannot find
'admin-portal' app

Is there a way we can deploy the uuf app when running the tests?(We are on
kernel 5.1.0)

Thanks
--
Denuwanthi De Silva