Hi Analytics team,

I have come across the $subject while publishing data to DAS 3.1.0. I was
publishing data to an http event receiver in DAS. It seems like
exposedTransport "all" case, it checks for the request has been made with a
secure channel [1]. So basic auth will work only in https case. Created an
issue [2] for this.

[1]
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-analytics-common/blob/5.1.x/components/event-receiver/event-input-adapters/org.wso2.carbon.event.input.adapter.http/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/event/input/adapter/http/HTTPMessageServlet.java#L161
[2] https://github.com/wso2/carbon-analytics-common/issues/339

Thanks,
Lakshman.

--