Hi All,

This is in relation to issue [1] which happened when we issue ID_token for
client credentials grant.

Client credentials grant type is not really a part of OpenID Connect
specification, as it only mentions of authorization code grant flow(Basic
Profile) and implicit grant flow (Implicit profile), and hybrid flow.
This is an additional thing when we issue id_token for client credentials
grant.

Also this does not make much sense when we issue an ID_token to an
application which is presented in client credentials grant.
In my opinion we should get rid of this, if noone is currently using it.
Appreciate your inputs.

[1] - https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-4915

Pushpalanka.
--
Pushpalanka Jayawardhana, B.Sc.Eng.(Hons).
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Lanka (pvt) Ltd;  wso2.com/