Hi Sathya,

I think it would be better to do this with a application mgt listener
rather than doing this at the validation time. We can use a
"ApplicationMgtListener.doPostUpdateApplication()"[1] implementation and
invalidate all the tokens issued to users from other tenants when the
application is updated.

[1] https://github.com/wso2/carbon-identity-framework/
blob/master/components/application-mgt/org.wso2.carbon.identity.application.
mgt/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/identity/application/mgt/listener/
AbstractApplicationMgtListener.java#L43

--
*Pulasthi Mahawithana*
Senior Software Engineer