Hi All,

I wanted change localhost to ip my host in Identity Server.
I changed  in carbon.xml next lines:

<HostName>192.168.16.55</HostName>
<MgtHostName>192.168.16.55</MgtHostName>

I have error Authentication, when I logging to dashboard WSO2IS
https://ip:9443/dashboard/

ERROR {org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve} -  Servlet.service()
for servlet [default] in context with path [/authenticationendpoint] threw
exception
java.io.IOException: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
java.security.cert.CertificateException: No subject alternative names
present

Before the configuration change, I didn't have problems like this.
Any suggest what is wrong?

Thanks,
GH