Hi Rajith & all,

My requirement is not to change the look and feel, but to customize the
product. I might be changing the publishing approaches, flow in the UI etc.

So I will have my custom code separately, then applied on top of the
product release via maven build.

Could you please give me some guidance on that?

Thank you
Gihan