As offline discussion with Lakmal, We are not going to register gateway
labels and access URLs on the apim core by Gateway startup.  And labels are
managed by the admin can assign permissions to those labels to make who can
see this labels. Then Gateway will only start with the predefined label.

When Gateway gets to start it retrieve APIs according to label assigned.
@All,
How do we going to handle the already created APIs under the Gateway?

In VM scenario if set of API artifacts (ballerina files) created under the
gateway.
Then Gateway started with the different label. We have a way to get a list
of ballerina artifacts under file system and do the check for those its
validity for that label.

How do we going to handle above requirement from the file system?

--

*Tharindu Dharmarathna*Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com

mobile: *+94779109091*