Hi Lipsa,

In order to assign a task to another user, you can use the HumanTaskAPI in
case of BPEL or the REST api in case of BPMN, In both cases, you will need
to provide login credentials.  REST API can be invoked with basic
authentication and Human Task API (soap service ) can be invoked with the
session cookie.

http://nandikajayawardana.blogspot.com/2013/05/how-to-implement-your-own-task-ui-on.html

Regards
Nandika

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 10:20 AM, Lipsa Pradhan <
lipsa.prad...@adnatesolutions.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> How can I authorize and authenticate different users in WSO2 Enterprise
> Integrator?
>
> Actually I want to assign task to different users via a BPEL or a BPMN,
> but those users must log in using their credentials and must obtain an
> access token to access their tasks.
>
> Is it possible to do so?
>
> Thanks in Advance!
>
> Regards