Hi,

Is there any specific reason/requirement to use multiple proxies in your
use-case? Usually calling different services and engaging their
request/response in a single flow is done through service chaining.[1]

[1]
https://docs.wso2.com/display/EI611/Exposing+Several+Services+as+a+Single+Service

Thanks,
Himasha

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 5:32 PM, Riyafa Abdul Hameed <riy...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The recommended way is to call a sequences[1] if you want to do some
> logic in the mediation but invoking proxy in another proxy is not wrong.
> Please share your proxy service so that it can be reproduced.
>
> [1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/EI611/Mediation+Sequences
>
> Regards,
> Riyafa
>
> On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 2:47 PM, Melodias <osbtestmail...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi dev,
>> I have flow: proxyA invoke proxyB and proxyB invoke backend. In this
>> scenario I have timeout on proxyA. When I invoke proxyB I received a
>> response.
>>
>> Is it a problem with invoke proxy by proxy in EI 6.1.1?

> Riyafa Abdul Hameed
> Software Engineer, WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd <http://wso2.com/>
>
> Email: riy...@wso2.com <riyafa...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
> Website: https://riyafa.wordpress.com/ <http://riyafa.wordpress.com/>