Hi Júnior,

ESB and APIM Analytics can be a shared server(APIM analytics, ESB analytics
or DAS). Please check the [1] for installing APIM analytics features on
other analytics/DAS server and doc[2] for diffrent analytics profiles that
can be used.

[1]
https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM210/Installing+WSO2+APIM+Analytics+Features
[2]
https://docs.wso2.com/display/DAS310/Working+with+Product+Specific+Analytics+Profiles

Thanks and Regards

On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 11:39 PM, Júnior <fjunio...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> In the docs for API Manager for analytics it is done by using WSO2 API
> Manager Analytics.
>
> Is it possible to have API Manager to use the Analytics Server on EI 6.1.1?
>
> Is it possible to have both ESB and API Manager sharing the same Analytics
> Server so, we can have in one place analytics for both API and ESB?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Francisco Ribeiro
> *SCEA|SCJP|SCWCD|IBM Certified SOA Associate*

Rukshan Chathuranga.
Software Engineer.
WSO2, Inc.
+94711822074