Hi all,

I tested the below mentioned as a super tenant user and tenant admin:

   1. User Management
   2. Policy Managment
   3. Role and Permission Managment
   4. Configuration Managment.
   5. IOS Device enrollment and policy publishing
   6. VFL Enrollment and Analytics
   7. Android mobile enrollment, policy, and operations.
   8. Disenrolling an Android device
   9. Android sense enrollment and analytics.

No issues were found.

[+] Stable - go ahead and release.

Thanks and Best Regards,

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 10:13 PM, Megala Uthayakumar <meg...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tested followings
>
>    - Mobile Device and App Management Quick Start guide with android.
>    - User Management and Role Management functionalities through device
>    management console.
>    - Android device enrollment as a normal user. Tested with some
>    operations as well.
>    - Android sense enrollment as a normal user. Was able to see the
>    relevant graphs.
>
> Did not encounter any issues. Hence,
> [+] Stable - Go ahead and release.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Megala
>
> On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 7:06 PM, Milan Perera <mi...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Devs,
>>
>> We are pleased to announce the release candidate version 4 of WSO2 IoT Server
>> 3.1.0.
>>
>> Please download, test the product and vote. Vote will be open for 72
>> hours or as needed.
>>
>> Known issues : https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/issues-RC4
>> <https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A3.1.0-RC3>
>>
>> Source and binary distribution files:
>> https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/releases/tag/v3.1.0-RC4
>>
>> The tag to be voted upon:
>> https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/tree/v3.1.0-RC4
>>
>> Please vote as follows.
>>     [+] Stable - go ahead and release
>>     [-] Broken - do not release (explain why)
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> Regards,
>> --
>> *Milan Perera *| Senior Software Engineer
>> WSO2, Inc | lean. enterprise. middleware.
>> #20, Palm Grove, Colombo 03, Sri Lanka
>> Mobile: +94 77 309 7088 | Work: +94 11 214 5345
>> Email: mi...@wso2.com <ar...@wso2.com> | Web: www.wso2.com
>> <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/milanharinduperera>
>> <https://wso2.com/signature>
>>

> --
> Megala Uthayakumar
>
> Software Engineer
> Mobile : 0779967122

Kamidu Sachith Punchihewa
*Senior Software Engineer*
WSO2, Inc.
lean . enterprise . middleware
Mobile : +94 (0) 770566749 <%2B94%20%280%29%20773%20451194>

Please Note that I have dyslexia and it may results in few misspelled words
in the content.
Disclaimer: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not
the intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have received this
communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and
delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not print, copy,
retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in this
communication. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions.