Hi Megala,

If you go with the first approach, could you please mention what are the
parameters you use to get the image? It is always better to get the image
with a random parameters so it prevents hackers from guessing image names.

@Nuwan. Some binary files could be large as 500MB in size. So we cannot
store them in the  database. Also rsync consumes lot of bandwidth, but you
can go with that approach based on the scenario. But IMO NFS with high
availability would be best approach.

--
Thanks and Best Regards,

Chatura Dilan Perera