Hi,

In OIDC dynamic client registration, in the request header we need to send
an already existing user and the password to register a client in WSO2
Identity server.In OIDC specification[1], It is not mandatory to send user
details to register a client.

When running the OIDC test suite for dynamic profile, test suite does not
send any user details in the header. So we can't create any client and the
test fails.

For that issue if any user details are not provided in the registration
request we can assign an anonymous user(*wso2*.*anonymous*.*user*) and
register the client.

[1] - https://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-registration-1_0.html

--

*Hasini Witharana*