Hi Thusitha,

Sorry that I missed that part in the architecture discussion.
So, the conf directory for each runtime should be
<carbon-home>/conf/<runtime>/ and there shouldn't be a 'conf' directory
inside the runtime directory, right?

Another question: Where should the resources (e.g. security certificates,
databases, DB scripts) should go? Do they goes into the
<carbon-home>resources/<runtime>/ or <carbon-home>/wso2/<runtime>/resources/
directory?

Thanks.