Hi Vanji,
We dont have this capability of exporting them directly to CSVs. But we
have exported analytics tables to csv file with mysql command and generated
graphs etc when we do issue analysis. Following is one sample command.

SELECT * FROM IDN_OAUTH2_ACCESS_TOKEN_BAK INTO OUTFILE
'/var/lib/mysql-files/orders.csv' FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' ENCLOSED BY '"'
LINES TERMINATED BY '\n';

If need we can automate this process and upload csvs to some file location
and analyze.

Thanks,
sanjeewa.

--