Hi Malithi,

Yes, I got your concern, Please find the answers in-line

> My question is not about the config issue or it's clarity. My question is
> about the way this usecase is being achieved now and is it the way to do it.
> That's why I was repeating, "why not use claim transformation to resolve
> the local claim (wso2 claim) here".

When we improved these use-cases, we came up with this solutions as per the
internal discussion with the product team regarding these use-cases.
+1 improving this use-case with claim transformation.

Also, as per the present implementation I feel the 'userAttribute'