Hi all,

If the "tocommonauth" property value is true, the authentication response
from the login page will forward to the commonauth endpoint through OAuth2
Authorize Endpoint.

   - IIRC, this was done to reduce the number of redirection in OAuth flow,
   but I think it is better to handle all the login response from the
   commonauth endpoint.
   - Do we need to continue supporting this or shall we remove this?

String isToCommonOauth =
request.getParameter(FrameworkConstants.RequestParams.TO_COMMONAUTH);

if ("true".equals(isToCommonOauth) && flowStatus == null) {
    try {
        return sendRequestToFramework(request, response);
    } catch (ServletException | IOException e) {
        log.error("Error occurred while sending request to
authentication framework.");
        return
Response.status(HttpServletResponse.SC_INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR).build();
    }
}

Thanks
Isura.