Hi Godwin,

Thanks for explaining the scenario. I wanted to clarify exact use case
identified with documentation [1]. According to the offline discussion we
had, identified addressing the scenario with IS as Key Manager and will
work on that. Thanks for your support on this.

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/IS530/SAML2+Bearer+
Assertion+Profile+for+OAuth+2.0+with+WSO2+Travelocity

Regards,
Dilshani