Hello,

I have a use case where I have a directory in which are dropped HL7
messages in the ER7 format (the pipe one). So I created an inbound endpoint
which monitors this directory and eat every .hl7 file it founds. But, it
does not know how to parse them correctly because it displays some error
about a mistake in the file prolog (expecting a < and found a M). OK, so it
tries to read my HL7 file like if it was an XML one.

So I check the doc and found that [1]. Nice! Let's try this!

And... BOOM:

Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException:
org.wso2.carbon.business.messaging.hl7.transport.HL7TransportListener
cannot be found by axis2_1.6.1.wso2v20
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.processTransportReceivers(AxisConfigBuilder.java:639)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.populateConfig(AxisConfigBuilder.java:130)
        at
org.wso2.carbon.core.CarbonAxisConfigurator.populateAxisConfiguration(CarbonAxisConfigurator.java:341)
        at
org.wso2.carbon.core.CarbonAxisConfigurator.getAxisConfiguration(CarbonAxisConfigurator.java:192)
        ... 41 more
org.wso2.carbon.business.messaging.hl7.transport.HL7TransportListener
cannot be found by axis2_1.6.1.wso2v20

I searched a little and I found a class [2] which seems to be in a
business-adaptors component which I can't find in my distribution.

Where can I have it, please?

Regards,

Thomas

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/EI600/HL7+Transport
[2]
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-mediation/blob/master/components/business-adaptors/hl7/org.wso2.carbon.business.messaging.hl7.transport/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/business/messaging/hl7/transport/HL7TransportListener.java