Hi Indra,

Can you find out exactly what issues we faced before? I'm assuming it has
something to do with jar signing.

The work we are doing is not specific to wso2 but applies to entire Java
community and bouncycastle users. So, our end goal should be get this
merged into bouncycastle project.

Please start a dialogue with BC developers asap. They are on GitHub now I
suppose.

Bouncycastle just added a new tls extension last month, and the community
quite active.

@Prabath, please share your thoughts.

Thanks,
KasunG

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 2:10 PM Inthirakumaaran Tharmakulasingham <
inthirakumaa...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am trying to create a Token binding library for TLS layer.One option for
> this to extend BCJSSE and write the implementations on top of it.But in the
> past, there have been some issues in making changes in Bouncy Castle.How
> can I proceed with this?OR any better way to write the library?
>
> Basically, our intention is to make a token binding library so that anyone
> can create HTTP client which can support token binding.Thus we hope to send
> a PR to BC after completing the implementation.
>

> --
> Inthirakumaaran
> Software Engineering - Intern | WSO2
>
> Email: inthirakumaa...@wso2.com
> Mobile:0766598050
>
> --

*Kasun Gajasinghe*Associate Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc.
email: kasung AT spamfree wso2.com
linked-in: http://lk.linkedin.com/in/gajasinghe
blog: http://kasunbg.org
phone: +1 650-745-4499, 77 678 0813