​Keeping a last processed data set in a separate table might be a valid use
case for some scenario. ​Users can run an one job per day and gather last
process data and could do some operations. This avoids the overhead to go
through the entire data set.

--
W.G. Gihan Anuruddha
Associate Technical Lead | WSO2, Inc.