Hi Aditya,

It seems that the reason for xsl file not picking up from the registry is,
you are not referring the registry entry in the correct way inside XSLT
mediator configurations. You need to point the relevant registry entry with
XSLT mediator as below.

<xslt key="conf:/calTest.xsl"/>

Also make sure to provide correct registry (whether config or
govanance registry) as key to XSLT mediator.

Thanks.

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 9:55 PM, aditya shivankar <
shivankar.adit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Respected Sir,
>
> Now I tried  putting xsl file  under registry, still not able to use it.
> Please check  the screenshot attached.
> Could you please send the screenshot of your workspace in eclipse (similar
> to the attached screenshot), showing where to keep the xslt in project
> structure and also project xml file showing how you access it.
>
> With Regards,
> Aditya
>

> On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 11:42 AM, aditya shivankar <
> shivankar.adit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Respected Sir/Madam,
>>
>> Now I tried  putting xsl file  under registry, still not able to use it.
>> Please check  the screenshot attached.
>> Could you please send the screenshot of your workspace in eclipse
>> (similar to the attached screenshot), showing where to keep the xslt in
>> project structure and also project xml file showing how you access it.
>>
>> With Regards,
>> Aditya
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 7:41 PM, Saneth Dharmakeerthi <sane...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Aditya,
>>>
>>> It seems you have put the XSLT in API folder and try to access it in
>>> incorrect way.
>>>
>>> You can do this by either one of following ways and the first one is the
>>> recommended.
>>>

>>>    1.  Put the XSLT to the registry. you can find more information
>>>    in[1][3]. If you change the xslt in registry it will effect imidiatly.
>>>    2. Put it as local entry[1][2], XSLT change exffect only after next
>>>    API or peoxy deployment.
>>>       -     <!-- define the request processing XSLT resource as a
>>>       static URL source -->
>>>
>>>     <localEntry key="xslt-key-req" src="file:repository/sample
>>> s/resources/transform/transform.xslt"/>
>>>

>>> [1]https://docs.wso2.com/display/ESB500/Sample+8%3A+Introduc
>>> tion+to+Static+and+Dynamic+Registry+Resources+and+Using+XSLT
>>> +Transformations
>>> [2] http://mytecheye.blogspot.com/2013/12/wso2-esb-xslt-medi
>>> ator-xslt-imports.html
>>> [3] https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/wso2-esb-message-transfor
>>> mation-mapping-using-xslt-isuru-jayakantha
>>>

>>> Thanks and Best Regards,
>>>
>>> Saneth Dharmakeerthi
>>> *Associate Technical Lead*
>>> WSO2, Inc.
>>> Mobile: +94772325511 <+94%2077%20232%205511>
>>>
>>> <http://wso2.com/signature>

Vijitha Ekanayake
Senior Software Engineer*, *WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com/
Mobile : +94 777 24 73 39 | +94 718 74 44 08