Hi All,

I am working on scenario 17 (Single Page Application (SPA) proxy) [1].

In this scenario, I configure SP with OAuth 2.0 authorization code grant.
So I try out claims configurations in SP side. While testing that, noticed
different behaviors in IS while requesting mandatory claims as follows;

​

Above screenshot also showing that only requesting one claim (department),
while it configured two mandatory claims in SP.

I need to clarify exact way of requesting claims. Is that going to handle
by IS or by web app? If it is going to handle by IS, it should show all
mandatory claims. We tried claim mapping in SP with Travelocity and it
works fine.
According to this scenario, I have to use Single Page Application [2].
Hence bit confuse about the functionality (Whether this is a limitation of
SPA or issue in IS).

Any help on this will be highly appreciated.

[1]
https://medium.facilelogin.com/thirty-solution-patterns-with-the-wso2-identity-server-16f9fd0c0389
[2]
https://github.com/facilelogin/aratuwa/tree/master/oauth2.0-apps/org.wso2.carbon.identity.oauth.spa