Hi All,

I'm trying to login to Identity Server using another Identity Server. I
followed doc[1].
It has been asked to follow the below steps.

   - Configure an IDP(Idp9443) in Identity Server1.
   - Configure an SP(SP9444) in Identity Server2.
   - In the second Identity Server, in Service Provider Configuration,
   select Idp9443, which is created in first IS, as the federated
   authenticator in Local and Outbound Authentication Configuration.

My question is it only displays the IDPs created in its own Identity Server
in Service Provider/Outbound Authentication Configuration. We created the
IDP in IS1. How is it going to be displayed in Federated Authenticators in
IS2?

It would be highly appreciated if these steps can be verified and specify
if I have missed any configuration step here.

[1]-
https://docs.wso2.com/display/IS540/Login+to+Identity+Server+using+another+Identity+Server+-+OAuth2

*Thanks and Best Regards,*

*Isuru Uyanage*
*Software Engineer - QA | WSO2*
*Mobile : **+94 77 <+94%2077%20767%201807> 55 30752*
*LinkedIn: **https://www.linkedin.com/in/isuru-uyanage/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/isuru-uyanage/>*