WSO2 IoT Server 3.1.0 UPDATE 9

We are pleased to announce the latest update to WSO2 IoT Server 3.1.0

WSO2 IoT Server is one of the most adaptive Apache licensed open source IoT
platforms available today. It provides best of breed technologies for
device manufacturers to develop connected products as well as rich
integration and smart analytics capabilities for system integrators to
adopt devices into systems they build.

These capabilities involve device management, smart analytics, API and app
management for devices, transport extensions for MQTT, XMPP and many more.
What's new in WSO2 IoTS 3.1.0 Update 9

New Features & Bug Fixes: A list of new features and bug fixes shipped with
this release can be found here
<https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/milestone/14?closed=1>
Download

You can download WSO2 IoT Server 3.1.0-UPDATE9 from here
<https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/releases/download/v3.1.0-update9/wso2iot-3.1.0-UPDATE9.zip>
.
Documentation

Documentations: WSO2 IoT Server Documentation
<https://docs.wso2.com/display/IoTS310/WSO2+IoT+Server+Documentation>
Known Issues

The known set of issues in this version can be found here
<https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/issues>
Engaging with CommunityMailing Lists

Join our mailing list and correspondence with the developers directly.

Developer list: dev@wso2.org | Subscribe
<dev-requ...@wso2.org?subject=subscribe> | Mail Archive
<http://mail.wso2.org/mailarchive/dev/>
Reporting Issues

We encourage you to report issues, documentation faults and feature
requests regarding WSO2 IoT Server through WSO2 IoT GIT Issues
<https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/issues>.
Discussion Forums

We encourage you to use StackOverflow
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/wso2iots%20or%20wso2emm%20or%20wso2iot%20or%20wso2-emm>
engage with developers as well as other users.

For more information about WSO2 IoT Server, please see
http://wso2.com/products/iot-server or visit the WSO2 Oxygen Tank
<http://wso2.com/library/> developer portal for additional resources.

Thank you for your interest in WSO2 IoT Server.

*The WSO2 IoT Server Team*

--

Madawa Soysa / Software Engineer
mada...@wso2.com / +94714616050