Hi All,

I'm configuring playground as a Service Provider while trying Solution 01
in [1]. I've configured 'OAuth/OpenID Connect Configuration' under 'Inbound
Authentication Configuration' with a proper value set. Once adding the
oAuth app, there's an option to revoke all tokens issued for this
application.

I'm just curious on how to determine whether an oauth application is
already revoked or not. The only way I found to check this is by clicking
the 'revoke' button and it will give a popup of 'Application is already
revoked.', if it's already revoked. But IMO, that's not a convenient way to
check the application's status in terms of revoking. Is there any other way
to accomplish this ?

[1] https://medium.facilelogin.com/thirty-solution-patterns-with-the-
wso2-identity-server-16f9fd0c0389

Thanks and Regards