Hi Madawa,

Have you evaluated this approach? What are the advantages and drawbacks in
> terms of storage and retrieval of images by following this approach?

I've yet to look more into this option. I was actually hoping for some
feedback on whether or not I should pursue this or stick with the RDBMS
approach since I'm not experienced enough with Siddhi to do a knowledgeable
assessment.
At the moment, for the use case at hand, a simple storage and retrieval
would suffice. But if we consider the long run IMO it would be smarter to
go with a Siddhi based approach.
Then again comes the issue of whether Siddhi streams support image
analytics.