Hi,

I have WSO2 APIM 2.1.0 server started and logged into management console
with a tenant admin. Here I browse the registry and update a certain
resource (i.e.
/_system/governance/repository/components/org.wso2.carbon.governance/types/documentation.rxt).
But this change seems not to effect until I restart the server. I am not
certain if there is a connection with the tenant load/unload, but even
waiting more than 30 mins won't reload the updated resource.

Is there some caching scenario behind this? Or what is the correct
clarification for this behavior ?

Regards,
Samitha

--