Hi Darshana,

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 5:42 PM, Darshana Gunawardana <darsh...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 5:13 PM, Isura Karunaratne <is...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Darshana,
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 3:39 PM, Darshana Gunawardana <darsh...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Isura,
>>>
>>> How these concents are handled with state changes of related entities?
>>>
>>> For example,
>>>
>>> This should be handled through a user operation event listener or event
>> handler.
>>

> Yes. So are we going to have relavent implementations with this feature?

As the API is not specific to a product these scenarios should be handled
as a part of integrating the feature to the product.  We will handle these
cases during the integration effort for product IS.

> Can there be any other cases similar to above?

Apart from the above scenarios, user store removal and tenant deactivation
are 2 such cases. However, revoking consents for tenant deactivation is
something we have to think a bit more as we can reactivate the tenants and
once that it done, the consents will no longer be active.

> Thanks,
>
>> Isura.
>>

>>> Thanks,

>>> Regards,
>>>

>>> *Darshana Gunawardana*Technical Lead
>>> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>>>
>>> *E-mail: darsh...@wso2.com <darsh...@wso2.com>*
>>> *Mobile: +94718566859 <+94%2071%20856%206859>*Lean . Enterprise .
>>> Middleware
>>>

>> --
>>
>> *Isura Dilhara Karunaratne*
>> Associate Technical Lead | WSO2
>> Email: is...@wso2.com
>> Mob : +94 772 254 810 <+94%2077%20225%204810>
>> Blog : http://isurad.blogspot.com/

> *Darshana Gunawardana*Technical Lead
> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>
> *E-mail: darsh...@wso2.com <darsh...@wso2.com>*
> *Mobile: +94718566859 <+94%2071%20856%206859>*Lean . Enterprise .
> Middleware

Omindu.