Hi,

I have tested and verified that, it's not needed to add the trusted
certificates in JVM trust store for X509 authenticator, if we have properly
configured the trust store in catalina-server.xml. It's not correct to add
those certificates in JVM trust store, since it'll be affected globally for
all the wso2 and non wso2 products as well. We should update the wso2
documentation correctly, created a doc Jira in [1].

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/DOCUMENTATION-7697

Thanks and Regards