I have tested and verified the following on a MacBookPro without any load
balancers using a self singed SSL certificate :

Created a user and role
Enrolled an Android device
Create and publish an Android policy
Applied the following operations to the enrolled device,

   - Send Notification
   - Location
   - Ring
   - Clear Passcode
   - Enterprise Wipe
   - Device Lock
   - Wipe Data

Check the Geo Dashboard and the UI for information and verify the received
information.
Test the re-enrollment process of the same device with another user.
Test and verify the Group Management.
Test and verify the Role and Permission Management.
Test and verify the Certificate Management.

No issues found.
[x] Stable - go ahead and release

Regards,
Inosh

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 12:49 PM, Inosh Perera <ino...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Tested and verified the following:
>
> Created a user and role
> Enrolled an iOS device
>
> Applied the following operations and policies,
> Send Notification
> Location
> Ring
> Clear Passcode
> Enterprise Wipe
> Device Lock
> Wipe Data
> Verify Location information in UI againt the device location
> Verify device information in UI againt the device
> Verify app list
> Passcode Policy
> Restrictions
> WiFi Settings
> Email Settings
> AirPlay Settings
> LDAP Setting
> Calendar
> Calendar Subscritption
> Cellular Network Settings
> VPN
> Manage Domains
>
> No issues found.
> [x] Stable - go ahead and release
>
> Regards,
> Inosh
>

> On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 11:52 AM, Rasika Perera <rasi...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Devs,
>>
>> We are pleased to announce the release candidate of WSO2 IoT Server 3.2.0
>> .
>>
>> This is the first release candidate (RC) of the WSO2 IoT Server 3.2.0
>> release.
>>
>> This release carries 275 issue fixes [1-12] over the last GA (3.1.0)
>> release.
>>
>> Reported Issues:
>>
>>    - https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/issues
>>
>> Source and distribution packages:
>>
>>    - https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/releases/tag/v3.2.0-RC1
>>
>> Tag to be voted upon:
>>
>>    - https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/releases/tag/v3.2.0-RC1
>>
>> Please download, test, and vote. The README file under the distribution
>> contains guide and instructions on how to try it out locally.
>>
>> [+] Stable - Go ahead and release
>> [-] Broken - Do not release (explain why)
>>
>> This vote will be open for 72 hours or as needed.
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/milestone/3?closed=1
>> [2] https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/milestone/4?closed=1
>> [3] https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/milestone/5?closed=1
>> [4] https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/milestone/6?closed=1
>> [5] https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/milestone/7?closed=1
>> [6] https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/milestone/11?closed=1
>> [7] https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/milestone/12?closed=1
>> [8] https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/milestone/13?closed=1
>> [9] https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/milestone/14?closed=1
>> [10] https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/milestone/18?closed=1
>> [11] https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/milestone/19?closed=1
>> [12] https://github.com/wso2/product-iots/milestone/20?closed=1
>>
>> Regards,
>> The WSO2 IoT Team.

> [...]

Kamidu Sachith Punchihewa
*Senior Software Engineer*
WSO2, Inc.
lean . enterprise . middleware
Mobile : +94 (0) 770566749 <%2B94%20%280%29%20773%20451194>

Disclaimer: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not
the intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have received this
communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and
delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not print, copy,
retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in this
communication. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions.