Hi IAM Team,
Please find the steps to create this issue.
1. Configure travelocity application with identity server (Service
2. Click login button in travelocity application
3. Click on Forgot Password/Username
4. Click cancel button of Forgot password/Username screen
5. Enter valid user name and Password and signin
6. It is redirecting to Identity Server Dashboard
Ideally it should return to correct service provider which initiated the
login request. As per the SAML tracer, once we click on cancel button in
Forget Password/Username, it sends a SAML request with issuer
"wso2.my.dashboard", So after that its proceeding as Dashboard issuer.
*Godwin Amila Shrimal*
Associate Technical Lead
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
Dev mailing list