It seems -Dsetup is broken in some products, the correct action should be
get rid of this non-production feature instead of fixing. Going forward we
will remove relevant doc content from IS 5.0.0 and will try to remove code
from next release.

Thanks !

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 1:31 PM, Isuru Perera <isu...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Sameera,
>
> Thanks for confirming!
>
> So, the products also should not try to implement this feature. (This is
> what I wanted to confirm. Not just implementing -Dsetup support in C5).
>
> On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 1:24 PM, Sameera Jayasoma <same...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Isuru,
>>
>> As I've explained earlier. We will not implement -Dsetup support in C5.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sameera.
>>
>> On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 1:11 PM, Isuru Perera <isu...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes. -Dsetup is easier, but let's avoid setting up database from the
>>> server. In Wiki, we can give instructions on setting up databases for each

Director; WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com
Linkedin; http://www.linkedin.com/in/ssagara
Blog ;  http://ssagara.blogspot.com
Mobile : +9471 <+94%2071%20565%209887>2149951