Hi Monika,

A few things to check,

1. Check whether the claims you want in your id_token, user info response
is configured as requested claims (You have already done this)
2. Claim you have defined in #1 have corresponding claim uris in
OIDC(OpenID Connect) dialect.

Some of the claims that are shipped OOTB by WSO2 Identity Server will
already have this mapping (eg: http://wso2.org/claims/givenName has a
corresponding URI in OIDC dialect as *given_name *already)
Basically, you need to have a mapping between the local claim URI and a
claim URI in OIDC dialect (Refer [1])

3. The claim URIs for required claims in OIDC dialect are added to OIDC
scope file. (Refer [2])

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/IS530/Adding+Claim+Mapping ("Add an
external claim section")
[2] https://stackoverflow.com/a/40042390/5820670