Hi Gayan,
Looks like this is an invalid requirement.
A person usually have more than one role. It is complex to set the password
policy per role, as one can not define which policy to be taken effect in
this case.

Password policy is to protect user account/credential leak. So it does not
matter the role of the user, the policy must be the same for all, in order
to safeguard the end user.

Cheers,
Ruwan