Hi Thusitha,

Thank you for the information. My requirement is actually to deploy some
APIs upon server startup to the API gateway. And the authentication admin
service is accessed during this process. Although transports are activated
before ServerStartupObservers are notified, there's seems to be a slight
delay before the admin service starts listening on the port. So the issue
arises since the service gets called immediately after the
ServerStartupObserver is notified.

Best Regards,
Amanda