Respected Sir,
Where do we to store connection details with third party systems or db in
wso2.

Suppose we have developed a service in wso2 which inserts some record in db.

For that we need to define the connection details of db in some properties
file or something similar, how do we  do this? so that while migrating from
one environment(development) to another(Pre-prod) , the third connection
details will be fetched from the respective properties file. And we do not
have to change it in datasource manually for each environment.
or we should not be required to change IP and port details of the endpoints
to be called in each environment manually.

Please guide how do we use properties file in wso2 esb.
Is there any documentation regarding this?

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya