Hi Pendekal,

Usage Plan Information only taken into consideration if you do a on-premise
Stratos Cloud deployment. This is not the case for you. Therefore, you can
disregard that part of the configuration. I think the usage plan should
have been called something like 'default'.

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 2:36 PM, Gihan Anuruddha <gi...@wso2.com> wrote:

> EI analytics do not support any customization. You need to use DAS for all
> the customization use cases.
>
> On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 2:47 PM, Yohanna Fernando <yoha...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Sanketh,
>>
>> I have forwarded your query to dev@wso2.org.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Yohanna
>>

>> On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 11:10 PM, Pendekal Sanketh <
>> pendekal.sank...@bridgesgi.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey,
>>>
>>>     I have been going through WSO2 das analytics session. I found an tab
>>> for 'mutlitenancy' in DAS console. Under this section I found Usage Plan
>>> Information which had only DEMO option, are there any other plans
>>> available? If so, please notify me about it.
>>>
>>> And in EI analytics console, I found it's not possible to simulate
>>> events outside EI,i.e, I was unable to send the payload info to my
>>> custom created datasource and I was unable to generate my custom widget in
>>> EI analytics console dashboard. I would like to know why is that and what
>>> would be possible solution?
>>>

>>> Thank you,
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Sanketh
>>> ------------------------------
>>> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
>>> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
>>> addressed. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product
>>> immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please
>>> let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not
>>> copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone.
>>>

>> --
>> Yohanna Fernando
>> Training & Certification
>> WSO2 Inc.
>> http://wso2.com
>>
>> E-mail: yoha...@wso2.com
>> Cell: +94779021159 <077%20902%201159>
>> <http://wso2con.com/>

> W.G. Gihan Anuruddha
> Associate Technical Lead | WSO2, Inc.

*Kasun Gajasinghe*Associate Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc.
email: kasung AT spamfree wso2.com
linked-in: http://lk.linkedin.com/in/gajasinghe
blog: http://kasunbg.org
phone: +1 650-745-4499, 77 678 0813